We are blessed to have a variety of different options and choices in the Tucson to have your Wedding and Receptions. In fact we have quite a few destination weddings in Tucson because we offer some of the best weather in the country, and some of the nicest views and most gorgeous sunsets. Among the the locations that Tucson has to offer are listed below.
Venue Choices in Tucson
- Dude Ranches,
- Golf Courses,
- Community Centers,
- Botanical Gardens,
- Rose Gardens
- Historic Homes,
- Health Clubs,
- Various other Wedding Venues are a few of your choices.
The choices can at times be overwhelming. Having performed many wedding ceremonies at most of the venues in Tucson I can say that every venue has its strength and weakness. Much of it depends on what you are looking for and your budget. By asking a few questions you can narrow your search down.
Questions to ask when you are looking for a wedding Location in Tucson
- What is your budget?
- How many guests can it accommodate?
- Do they have your date available or are you flexible?
- Is Catering included or can I bring my own Catering company?
- Are Taxes and gratuity included in the price?
- Do you want an all inclusive venue or do you want just the venue and you do the rest?
- Do want an indoor or outdoor reception?
- Do you want an indoor or outdoor wedding ceremony?
- Is Air Conditioning important to you?
- Do you have to have a Saturday or are you flexible on days of the week?
- Is lodging close by for out of town guests?
- Do they have bridal Quarter and Grooms Quarters for getting ready?
- How late can you stay?
- How long to do you have venue?
- Is it exclusive, or do you share it with other parties?
- How many events do they do a day?
- Is there someone on site during the week to answer questions?
- How flexible are they?
Knowing what is your budget and how many people you plan on having will narrow your search. Also if you want a location where you can have both the wedding ceremony and the reception will also narrow the search. There are some websites that you can check out that have some of the top venues in town. The Knot.com, Weddingwire.com, Mywedding.com are three of the more popular sites that will give you information on the various venues and also reviews. Plan on spending a day checking out at least a half a dozen of the locations to see what works best for you.