Simple but Elegant Ceremony
This package is for those looking for a very Elegant Ceremony in an absolutely gorgeous setting. This packages is designed to make your wedding stress free for those who live both locally or out of State.
Days of Week:
- Considerations for other days of the week can be made if the date is within 60 days of your wedding date.
- 4 Hours Use of the Facilities
Exclusive use of 26 Acres of Incredible Desert Views overlooking World Renowned Saguaro National Park & the Majestic Rincon Mts. (We only allow one event a day.)
- On Site Parking with Golf Cart Shuttle
- Four (4) Newly Remodeled Restrooms
- Two(2) Full Showers
- Groom’s Quarters With Large 55 inch TV, & Refrigerator
- Bridal Quarters That Include over 1000 sq. ft. of Modern Facility, Including a Large TV
- Steamer For Dresses
- Safe For Your Valuables
- Many Large Mirrors Photos
- Handicap Accessible
- Multiple Photo Opportunities Including the Beautiful Pond Area
Max Number of Guests:
- Up to 300 Guests
- This package includes a “Professional Event Coordinator” who has been certified by “American Academy of Wedding Professionals” and who will attend to your every detail and will spend several hours in meetings with you planning your whole event.
- We promptly answer any and all your questions either by phone, email or in person. We believe all calls are important and will be returned in a timely manner.
- Premarital Counseling is Available, Using “Prepare & Enrich“
- Rehearsal and Rehearsal Coordinator is Included
- Cascading Waterfall, Located in a Lush Grass Garden Setting with Backdrop of Saguaro Studded Mountains
- Romantic Ceremony Site with Gazebo Setting
- Professional Surround Sound Equipment
- Additional Wireless Microphones
- Sound Technician
- Seating and Nuptial Music
- Use of Bridal Suite and Grooms Quarters
- Golf Cart Shuttle for Guest for the Entire Event
- Handicap Accessible
- Multiple Photo Opportunities Including the Beautiful Reflecting Pond
Pricing is Determined by Number of Guests. To request a Price Quote or a Tour of the Site Please Fill Out the Form on the Contact tab or call The Office at (520) 647-0994.