Everyone knows planning your wedding is stressful, so many details to think about, vendors to interview, guests to invite, and decisions to make. The important thing is to enjoy the journey. A few tips to alleviate stress:
- Keep a planner. Having one note book for all of your notes, receipts and contact information is great as this keeps everything in once place for easy reference.
- Manage your money. Set a budget with your fiance. Knowing where you stand financially helps you stay focused, but also helps you decide where to save and when to splurge.
- Exercise – Take a Walk. Exercise not only ensures you’ll look great in your gown – it’s also a way to boost energy and relieves any anxiety you might be feeling.
- Delegate. Don’t ignore the offers of help from friends. Let you family and friends help with invitations, decorating or any one of the many tasks that take up your time.
- Make a date night. Don’t get so consumed with planning that you forget the reason you’re working so hard! Give yourself a night off with your fiance.
- Don’t forget – get plenty of rest and eat right. This is one that we all forget to do but is probably the most important of them all.
If you do these few simple things while planning your Tucson Wedding you will do a lot to remove stress from what typically can be a stressful time. Enjoy the journey and your wedding.